Diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain. Blood test shows elevated RBCs. Need help

sever kidney abdominal, dirreaha, vomiting all day, few times next day, no vomiting for a day, for over the last minth... seen several times at ER...i had crystals in my urine 1st ER, had been in pain (serious pain)... said to mayb kidney stones , cont. for few more days ...then i felt great, fir 4-5 days,, symptoms.... had a stones i developoed a kidney infection ,, wow oassed out from pain(CRAMPING)..Infection is gone.... all symptoms are back with vengence...blood work CBC, RBC , HAVE SHOWN ELEVATION IN RED, WENT DOWN..plzz help...CTs an ultra sounds look kidney wss swollen.. not now... nausea , vomurinf, dirreaha, cramping, not peeing,
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013