Diarrhea, tingling in stomach, cramps, clear discharge post unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, I was wondering what my chances are of being pregnant, or try to figure out what s going on with me. Well, The first day of my period was 07/10/2012 and the last day of my period was 07/15/2012. Normally a 31 days, so irregular? Anyhow, my boyfriend, and I had unprotected sex the day AFTER my period stopped which was 07/16/2012, and once again 2 days later, which would be 07/18/2012. Both times, he ejaculated in me. Is it possible for me to be having any of these symptoms : diarrhea , tingling in stomach - sort of radiating into my thigh ( not in the uterus area ) , slight cramping ( not severe ) , and clear stringy discharge ... If i am pregnant, so soon? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I ve never been pregnant before.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012