Diarrhea, throbbing lower abdominal pain. Bloating and constipation. Treatment?

Female 30 yo experienced bout of diarrhea earlier in the week and since then have been experiencing dull throbbing lower abdominal pain . All over so not in a specific area. I don t suspect UTI or STD (no sexual activity in 5+ mths and have been tested in past 3 mths). Experiencing bloated feeling and need to make bowel movement . Constipation perhaps? But i just had a random bout of diarrhea the other night so unsure. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013