Diarrhea, sudden weight gain, heart palpitations, muscle and joint pain, fatigue, burning skin sensation. Cause?

I have been battling lots of different symptoms but all of the doctors i have seen just blow them off, they include diarrhea , sudden weight gain , heart palpatations, muscle pain, joint pain, fatigue, upper right abdominal pain , loss of mobility, back pain, numbness in my hanns,feet,thighs,and upper arms, trouble breathing, burning skin sensation can u help me find out whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012