Diarrhea, stool after every meal. Why?

Hi i am facing issue like i have to go 5 to 6 time toilet per day.It s like for every meal i have to go toilet. Could you please suggest me how to solve this problem. I am facing this problem from last 1 year And this problem is curable or not ? And it s normal or not. Thanks for kindness to suggest me some best curable point. Gopal SSE
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
The complain you described here is normal phenomenon, nothing to worry about it at the time of eating just take it easy, haphazard eating can produce more strong and rapid peristalsis wave which travels down toward the big intestine causes bowel movement sensation, and you react to it at once, and go for toilet, be patience in eating, do not react to pangs, it will come around with your right habit of eating and consciousness Have nice Day.
Welcome to HCM!

This seems more or less like IBS.
This is not abnormal thing. Few people have this frequency of passing stools.
After meals, its Gastrocolic reflex which is strong in your case.
Dont worry, you have to train you bowels & not to evacuate each time
you feel like, but to evacuate at fixed times in a day, may be once in
morning & then in night.
See your doctor for physical examination once.

Wish you a healthy life.