Diarrhea, stomach problems, loss of appetite. Blood work shows low potassium, elevated liver enzymes. Causes?

My husband recently had an incident of diarrhea for a week. He thought it was a flu bug. He continued having trouble with his stomach and had no appetite. he is 34 and in generally good health. His md ordered some bloodwork which revealed a low potassium level and elevated liver enzymes . He said they normally should be 60 and his were around 130. He still isn t feeling 100%. They did order a ultrasound of liver and more bloodwork. any idea of cause / diagnosis
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012