Diarrhea, sticky and white substance on penis, pink eye. Any ideas?

Tonight I sat down to have a bowl movement which for the second day and it has been diarrhea . I am 39 and in good shape I eat very well. I noticed when I was done that there was a sticky white substance on the tip of my penis about the size of a pea. Thicker then seamen. I have two kids with in the last week have developed pink eye who are one and three. After researching I have found everything from std to prostate cancer . Any ideas.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012