Diarrhea, sore anus, watery stools after taking Augmentin. What could the lump in buttocks be?

On Xmas eve I went to the er because of pain from my 7mnth csection Scar and was very ill. They put me on augmentin or amox-clav. By 4.5days in I woke up midnight of Friday with bad watery stools and it continued all day very 20-40mins. It got to the point by 5pm I couldn t eve. Control it and started defecating in my pants. It was bad . I had aweful stomach cramps, dry heaving, temp over 101 and it was like that until 5pm Saturday night. I became weak and dehydrated. I stopped taking the antibiotic 2 days shy of its course because I thought it was a reaction. To he meds. I then got itchy sore anus all over. so i went to my drs new yrs eve and told them everything. Thy did nothing g for me and didnt look at anything. I now over a week later still have sore itchy inside butt cheeks. There s a hard sore painful lump inside my butt about an inch above my anal hole and an inch under my tailbone. What could I be?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013