Diarrhea, shortness of breath, fluttering heart beat, fluid in esophagus, need to clear throat often. Causes for symptoms?

hi doctor I ve been experiencing diarhhea on and off for months. It is possibly a dark colour but I can t be sure if there is blood in it or not. I also have shortness of breath usually at night time. I get a strange feeling in my upper middle chest/back of throat that feels like a flutter or an exageratted heart beat. It s very hard to describe. Its quite common and effects me alot. Like there is some kind of fluid in my esophagus perhaps? I have to clear my throat very often as well. Please give me some advice. Thanks for your time
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012