Diarrhea, reduced appetite, malnutrition. Diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome, sensitive colon. Taking VSL, normaxin. Cure?

I m vinita i was having frequent urgency nd diarrhoea with reduced appetite nd malnutrition since 6months i have gone through colonoscopy for 2times 2nd with biopsy ct scan abdomen nd each nd every test possible for tummy everything is normal .so doctor said i m having irritable bowel syndrome nd sensitive colon.i m taking VSL#3 nd ib set tablet in morning after breakfast nd normaxin tablet before sleep stil having stress about it nd sometimes geting vomiting nd diarrhoea.all symptoms r in morning full day no problem.stomach pain early morning. just reduced diet.i m 40kg reduced from 45kg.does i m having rt treatment .can ibs lead to more risky disease.pls doc help me out.sir i m not having credit or debit card to make a payment.any other way to do it
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013