Diarrhea, nausea, fever, headache, spotting, no periods

Hi, im 21 years old been getting my period since I was 11 every month this month (march) I have not received her. I ve been waking up with diarrea, nausea ,and my highbody temp for the pass 3days and hunger headaches for 2days.... I also have have been spotting around the time I was suppose to receieve my menastration. Im am now 10days late on my cycle and pretty scared please help
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Hi wellcome to H.C.M.Forum. why you are so apprehensive about periodr. simple urine test at home will clear the doubt. it appears that you are suffering with fever, which have head ache, naucia.
you have diarea in some fevers it also accompanies.
if it is time for perid infectin prevents bleeding, some times can have spoting.
i suggest you to see a doctor for confermation of the fever.
i wish every thing will be fine.