Diarrhea, moderate bleeding followed by white discharge after taking misoprostol. How done I detect whether abortion is successful?

hi doc, i took 600mg of misoprostol last thusday night (aug.31), another 200mg in the morning of friday (sept.1) and another 200mg at night of friday. after 30mins of my initial administration which is 600mg sublingual, i had chills and cramps . i was able to sleep and when i woke up few hours after, i had diarreah and bleeding. i was expecting a heavy bleeding however, my bleeding is less than my regular menstrual flow. i saw a blood clot not so red, brownish red looks like a meat. then the following morning, i had a white blood discharge . how can i be sure i had a successful abortion? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012