Diarrhea, liquid stools even after taking medication. Better solution?

first.all of you sending greeting, next my father has blood sugar & kiddney problem. Now his situation increases. We see diarrhea liquidity running stool passing body. more liquid. Leter we take to the hospital and anlyses stool exam.they got amepo becteria. They give table.still not stop the liqidity stool.and no apatite. So how can we get better selution.and what kind of food we use, someone who has blood sugar(deapetic) give me help,
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012