Diarrhea, increase in sexual feeling after eating sweets. What could be causing this?

good morning this sandeep singh my problem is that .there is a story that adds with the problem i was residing were a south indian family was also resided.One day they have given me a prasad to eat . i have eat that prasad which is sweet rice mixed with sugar, in hindi it is known as kher after eating that kher i goes to latrine five times and after that i founded that there is sexual senstivity is blowing in the mind of mine and my sperm was begining to fall from my penis and lot sperm used to fall daily the question is what they have mixed in that kher so that there is lot anxiety for sexual behaviour and every time i used to sit in any corner i found that my mind and stomach is revolving and not stoping for a minute please send the answer to me in my address my e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Dear Sandeep. your problem is really peculiar. I have never heard such a chemical or herb that makes semen dripping and sexual desire becomes so high.

This is an issue of contention and therefore I am not commenting. You should meet your physician for further clarification. Make sure you are not anxious.