Diarrhea, hot flashes, chills, fatigue. Negative HIV test. What could be causing this?

im 26 yrs old for the past year I been having some diarrhea hot flashes chills and fatigue it start in June of last ye I went and took and HIV test in july itwas negative I then took another one in February of this yr and it was negative I been tested for mono lupus and a couple other different things and everything has been negative but we do know that there s something wrong cause at one point my sed rate was a 40 and 20 is normal these symptoms have been going on none stop for a year now I haven t. Lost. Any weight I m gaining weight also the tingling in my hands and feet and other body parts what could be causing this.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012