Diarrhea, hives, itchy skin, severe cold. Tubes put in ears, anaesthesia used. Causes for symptoms?

hello my son is 6 yrs old and yesterday he had to have a procedure with anesthesia .The doctor put a mask over his face to put him to sleep then he put tubes in his ears.After he woke up and we got home he had diarreha not to bad but this morning he has a few hives and says he is itchy. I have not given him any new meds and he does have a bad cold i.I would like to know if this could be caused by the anethesia.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012