Diarrhea, headaches, stomach pain, vaginal pain, black spots on labia, treatment

I am 15 and started my period about two months ago so I am properly going through puberty . I have had diarrhea , head aches and stomach ache for two days now and I woke up this morning feeling fine apart from my vagina hurt. I checked it out and found a few quite large raw yellowy black spots on my labia , they hurt to touch and I m quite worried about them. I am a virgin and not sexually active in any way apart from masturbation so I don t see how it could be an STI but I really need some advice.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012