Diarrhea, gas, constipation. May be IBS or gluten intolerant. What is it?

Hey I have a problem. I pass gas extremely regularly. I used to think it was because I was vegetarian but my parents are vegetarian and they do not pass gas anywhere near as much as I do. Also, every morning for breakfast I eat eggs and drink a cup of coffee. After I have finished my eggs and am half way through my cup of coffee I always need to poop. Sometimes it is diahorrea and sometimes it is small rabbit like pellets and then I feel constipated the rest of the day and if I don t eat breakfast the next day I will also be constipated. After googling my symptoms IBS and gluten intollerance came up. Which do you think it is?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013