Diarrhea, frequent urination and discomfort in the lower abdomen. Appendicitis?

Hello.. I have a warm sensation in the lower right side of my stomach , I ve been doing some reading and see that it could be appendicitis . The pain isn t extremely discomforting, it s a bit frustrating if anything because I m constantly shuffling around to attempt to make it feel better. I ve gone to the bathroom with diarrhea , thinking it was the food, but this pain just started happening after the food as well. I ve noticed I ve been urinating considerably more then usual as well. Hope to hear back soon, thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013