Diarrhea, fever, vomiting, cramps, headache, neck pain, taking juice

hello , my daughter is 2 years 3 months old and has daihreea since a week , as the daihrea was getting better she started to have high fever 102 and also vomiting , its been 3 days this has been going on , she left milk and eating and only taking juices or water or pedialyte , please let me know what is going on , she has stomach cramps when she has daihrea and also vomiting water plus high fever and complains of pain in forehead neck
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012