Diarrhea, feeling of freezing inside the body, frozen feet, extreme dizziness with spell of blackout. What could be wrong?<br>

hello for thast two days, i have gone to washroom for number 2, eleven times. I feel like my body inside is frozen and my feet feels frozen, like when you deep it in cold water. I have extereme dizziness . and yesterday while I was working, everything went white for a moment, I leaned on a wall, closed my eyes, then everything was okay agian. What wrong with me? thank you :)
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that you might be suffering from dehydration due to continuous loose motions.

I would advise that you should take care of your hydration.
You should also take an antacid like Omeprazole 40mg once a day before meals along with an antibiotic and antiamoebic.
A probiotic will have added benefits.

You should eat foods that are prepared under hygienic conditions.

I hope this is helpful to you.