Diarrhea, feel dizzy, nausea, head spins while bending. Reasons ?

Hi Dr. Stephen. I hope you are well. I started to get sick 2 weeks ago, I experienced diarrhea for 2-3 days, I can t remember exactly, that I feel dizzy the whole time and I like to vomit . I vomit twice or thrice. After a few days, I did not experience diarrhea but the dizziness is still there. Everytime I bend down my head I feel dizzy especially in the afternoon after working in the office in the morning. If I will pick up something on the floor, my head start spinning, I have to hold on to something because I feel dizzy. I am like this for two weeks now, hitting three this week. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013