Diarrhea, eats lots of cheese and yoghurt, stopped giving juice, rashes on labia. Yeast infection or consistent diarrhea?

My 19 month old daughter has had diarrhea for a week now. She ll have anywhere form one to four loose stools in a day/night. Once it was dark green and this morning it was bright green with corn not digested. I ve never been able to get her to drink any cows milk if she does it s only an ounce or two. She eats a lot of cheese so I thought the cheese or yogurt may be causing her diarrhea. I stopped giving her juice when the diarrhea started and stuck with water and diluted powerade only to keep her hydrated. Today I thought she had a diaper rash since she had two loose stools within an hour but the rash is only on her labia . Could this be a yeast infection? and what about the consistent diarrhea? Im calling her doctor in the morning..
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012