Diarrhea due to medication. Stool exam shows bacteria, pus and yeast cells in stools. Cure for symptoms?

Hello, I took antibiotics for 10 days, while taking medicines i ve noticed that I started diarrhea . At first I ignore because i knew it is a side effect of the antibiotics. I continued taking medicine until i finished it for 10 days. After 10days, my diarrhea did not stopped. 3 days after i finished antibiotics I visited physician and he asked me for stool exam. The result as follows: Color - greenish brown / Bacteria - Many / Consistency - Watery / Plus cells - 2-3 /hpf / Others - Yeast cells: rare. What is all about? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013