Diarrhea, dizziness, dehydration, nausea, loss of appetite, post partum vaginal bleeding. What should I do?

I have been experiencing post paetum vaginal bleeding since April 16th 2012. I had the baby on November 2nd 2012. I breastfed until April 1st. I was given birth control for the first tim e in my life on the day I was discharged. It was a 3 month dose. I don t have insurance so I went to the ER and was told I have abnormal bleeding. There is no tissue or placenta blocking anything. They are unaware y I could be bleeding and suggested I see a specialist but I cannot afford one. My symptoms are diarrhea ...dizziness ... dehydration ...nausea ...loss of appetite ...weight loss....jittery....discomfort...stomach and back pain...ear infection. Why haven t I stopped bleeding/_ will I ever stop? What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012