Diarrhea, cramps, watery stool, mucus in stool, soft abdomen. On septran. What is going on?

Hi, iam dr.binsy from Kerala.My 7 month old son weighing 7 kg, is having diarrhoea since LAST THURSDAY.., no fever , occasional cramps .He is on SEPTRAN syrup since 6 days now and on LACTOBACILLUS ,. He was having 3 to 5 semisolid to watery stool initially.But when the frequency increased to 8, i started him medication.In 2 days , frequency came down to 3 and he passed formed stool day before.But after that again he is passing semisolid watery stool with mucus and foul smell.Yesterday there were 4 such episodes.Started ZINC syrup yday..His abdomen is soft, nontender, Bowel sounds increased.Also i want to let you know that i had given him half boiled whole egg for 4- 5 days before this started.Just want to know what next.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013