Diarrhea, cramps on the day of ovulation post intercourse. Early pregnancy sign?

I have had intercouse on the 18th of this month which is within my 5-6 day window for my ovulation . My ovulation is/was for the 16th of july - the 21st of july which is today. Yesterday I had pains on my left side which was most likely my ovary getting ready to release my egg. Today I have had period like cramps , but no implantation bleeding or ovulation bleeding. Within the past 3 days after intercourse I have been sick to my stomach, but not vomiting . I have had 2 live births, my kids are two and four and I have never had this type of thing happen to me on the day of ovulation. Could I possible be pregnant and have really early signs of pregnancy? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012