Diarrhea, constipation, stomach ache. On indigestion medicines. What seems wrong?

I either have diharrea every morning or am so constipated its not even funny. Also, i always have a stomach ache too in the morning but it right under my belly button. Any idea or hint at whats wrong or if a food is causing it...its starting to last 2 hours in the morning and affecting my work. Also, i have to load up on so much pepto and stomach indigestion medicine that i feel they dont even work anymore! (Been happening straight for a week now, usually its just like twice in a row every couple months, slowly getting worse and been putting off going to the doctore because dont have insurance/started new job).
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013