Diarrhea, burning in the butt hole, difficulty in pushing stools post treatment for flu. Is it normal occurrence after flu?

Hi I had the flu two days ago and now today I feel completely fine except for my digestive system. For some reason I have had diarrhea and literally every half hour at least I would have to run to the bathroom. The thing that I m worried about is that when I try to push everything out, my but hole burns a lot. It burns so badly that I can barely keep pushing because it hurts so bad. The feces do come out but as they come out the burning continues and eventually I have to stop and wait for the burning to stop. I was just wondering how much longer I will have to be like this and if it is normal for this to happen after having the flu. Thank you for taking your time to read this
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8084 Awaiting Answer