Diarrhea, blood in urine, UTI, bladder infection. Been catheterized. On antibiotics. Help?

My 2 year old daughter has had diarrhea for 20 days now. After a week & a half I took her to see a Dr. and they got a urine sample and put her on antibiotics for blood in her urine, though she tested negative for UTI or bladder infection, the blood may have come from her being catheterized to obtain urine sample. A few days after she was off antibiotics, her diarrhea worsened becoming mustard yellow with a lot of mucus in it. Went back to see another Dr. which ordered testing be done on her stool, I did my best to collect stool sample from a soaked diaper. My daughter is in pain every time she fills her diaper and just isn't herself. Wouldn't it have already cleared up after 20 days instead of getting worse if it was just a "bug"? It just seems a lot more serious than that if it's persisted this long. And yes, I am doing my best to keep her well hydrated.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013