Diarrhea, bloating, flatus, weakness, weakened vision since Egypt tour, no improvement with several treatments. Advice?

I went on a trip to Egypt several years ago. Our lodging was completely provide on the boat as we traveled up the Nile. When we returned i had several symptoms diarhea, bloating , hair growth, lots of gas, weekness, tired all the time, etc. That was about 7-10 years ago and since then my problems are continuing. In addition, I have seen about 15 doctors including doctors at the Chappell Hill, NC hospital. I have lost eye site in one eye and failing more ever day. Do you have any suggestion or doctors who may help him?.Thanks Tom
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012