Diarrhea, blackish green stools after taking pepto, had spicy food. Was suffering with constipation earlier. Cause?

since the first week of july iv e been having pain near where i have my cramps during my period. it hurts so bad at night and when im lieing down on my bed and iv e been constipated recently and iv e been sick too but my boyfriend was sick as well. i tryed drinking a lot of water and i still do. the pain went away but my constipation didn t. my boyfriend told me to take magnesium citrate , i dont know if i should. i bought it yesterday and today i woke up early cause i had the urge to use the bathroom and i did but my poop came out like diarrea but blackish green looking. i took pepto yesterday thinking it would help my diarrea out but no and i ate chinese last night too. so now here googleing what i might have and im scared, what do i have or what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012