Diarrhea, black stool, vomiting and abdominal pain. Stomach flu? Cure?

I had a stomach flu since Friday night, I threw up alot over the last 2 days and have had very bad diahrrea. It was very watery and today it is grey to black but a little more solid. I feel much better today. I am drinking gatorade and lots of water. Am I in the clear now? While I was sick I had horrible abdominal pain and alot of gurgling in my stomach. I cant recall having the stomach flu this bad before. Both my daughters had it earlier in the week. It seemed to take at least 2 days in between us getting sick. Im hoping my husband wont come down with it, so far he shows no symptoms. How can he avoid this HORRIBLE bug?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  173 Awaiting Answer