Diarrhea and vomiting mucus. Was on colon cleanser pills. Can be cured?

Hello !! My name is Bobby. I am 38yrs. old . About a month ago I began to wake up in the morning vomitting mucus and some occasional diarreah . Prior to this occuring I began to lightly take colon cleanser pills mainly due to me approaching 40. The sickness only lasts about an hour and then I fine the rest of the day !!! I am hoping this problem can be cured with some simple medication. I only take one pill maybe once a week (colon cleanser). What is your suggestion ?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012