Diarrhea and upset stomach. Did I break rectum? Why is there mucus and blood in stool?

Hello- so I m 20 years old and I m gay, about 2 weeks ago I had sex with a guy who s penis was a bit too large and I tried to take it and it hurt me so I stopped then we tried again in the morning and still couldn t, a few days before having sex with him or trying I should say I was having diarrhea and upset stomach and had to run to the bathroom every 15 mins.... Well after trying to have sex with him the next day I started to feel uncomfortable and some pain and the discomfort only increased to the point where I feel like I m gonna poop in my pants but yet when I try to actually use the restroom and push its hard for it to come out and I feel like it goes somewhere else or stays stuck somewhere almost outside of my anus right now I feel throbbing and some pain but when I use the restroom I can t get it to come out unless I need to fart and that helps push it out sometimes.... I m really scared because I ve never felt this and I ve tried to to put my fingers in there and it feels different from what it used to, it s not as tight and its very very sensitive even though my fingers are not in there deep and I also have seen some blood and mucus in my stool and when I wipe but more mucus than anything.... Idk if he broke my rectum or if he hurt my sphincter muscle.... I have an appointment tomorrow at the directors but I m so worried I ve had this for almost 2 weeks now and I feel so uncomfortable. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer