Diarrhea after taking medicine for ear infection and tonsillitis. Have heart murmur and IBS

hi my daughter has been given primacine erythromtclin ethylsuccinate for an ear infection and tonsuilaits , but for the last few days she had really bad diarrhoea! the doctors at the hospital told me give it her every 4hours and ive just been reading and it says every 6 hours , and with the side affects diarrhoea it says shes overdosed on it?? shes also got a heart murmur and IBS . please can u maybe help me ? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012