Diarrhea after started using Ovral-L, dark brownish discharge every day, previously used Microgynon without problems. Why ?

Evening Doctor, I got married in July 2012. I havent been sexually active prior to that. My GP suggested that I use Microgynon 30 contraceptive pill starting July 2012. I had enough for 5 months. I used this regularly without any problems or side effects. I am currently on a GAP year in India. Unfortunately this pill is not available in India so after consulting a gynaecologist here, I started using Ovral-L, which has similar compositions to Microgynon 30, minus fructose and sucrose . I ve only started on the Ovral-L this month, November 2012, Ive notice that ive been having diarrohea like symptoms every single morning. Adding to this, I have dark brownish discharge every single day. I dont feel any sort of pain or anything. But I am concerned about the regular diarrohea symptoms and the discharge. Please can you advice what I need to do? Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer