Diarrhea, abdominal ultrasound, high level ESR, FT4, TSH, ultra sensible, ajex capsule, feel cold

hi, i am having diarrhea for the last one month. my diarrhea started after taking 3 capsules of ajex capsule prescribed by the GP. but he says, the diarrhea from antibiotic given by him can last 3-4 days. my abdominal ultrasound test has revealed overloaded liver . my blood test has revealed a moderately high level of ESR (15 mm/hour and 30 mm/2 hour. in addition, FT4 is 14.76 pmol/L and TSH ultra sensible 20.67 uUl/ml. I also feel cold when in fact there is no cold. while going to bed, my hands and feet remain cold for quite some time before i get deep asleep. please diagnose and help me. harish
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012