Dialysis, loss of control on movements and appetite, neck pain, serta tablet, Ropark, Amantrel ,

Hi,my mother ,67 yrs old,is a dialysis patient .she has to do it twice per week.for last two and half month she is suffering from an uncommon physical movement.her whole body moves in a nonrythmic involuntery way for all the time when she is awake.but whenever she gets asleep the movement remains no more.then it starts as soon as she is not in sleep.nowdays(for last 15 days)she doesnot want to take anything to eat.this symtom has started since one month but now it has increased very much. she cannot get up or sit or stand by has been a great problem to feed her or give her medicines.she doesn t want to swallow seems that she can t get the instuction from her brain .the result is that she lacs nutrition .she doesn n speak clearly.In last November she was admitted in hospital for breathing trouble.after returning home we saw that she didn t talk..she was suffering from pain in the backside of her this condition she was sent to a neurologist who gave her SERTA tablet.but she didn t recover,then she went to a neurologist who prescribed her ROPARK and AMANTREL.after this medication the movement of whole body started.then my mother was given PRAMIPEX by the doctor.but the result was that her whole body got plenty of rashes ,irritation and burn like injury.she couldn t recover from that movement she is taking PACITANE100 till date.but of no I told you that she is a Dialysis patient,she takes some medicines regularly,named-STAMLO 5,MINIPRESS XL5,APRESOL25,ARKAMIN100,DYTOR100,THYRONORM100,ALPHA D3,OMEZ(OMEZ has been stopped for last few days).SHE IS A HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE PATIENT.I want to know the treatment of this condition my mother is suffering from a lot.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012