Diagonsed with PCOS, done gastric sleeve surgery, irregular periods. Can i get pregnant?

Hi, I am 25yrs old and married since 3 years. I am diagonsed with PCOS since 5 yrs. Recently i have done gastric sleeve surgery. I am not regular on my periods. i have done the surgery in month of september and i was weighing around 120 kgs at that time. Now i have lost around 38 kgs of weight. I got my periods in december without taking any medicine for that. Now again in Jan and Feb i have not got my peroids. my doctor has told me to take devry tablet, but i was not taking the same. should i start taking it again. And can i get pregnant....
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013