Diagonosed with beta thallasemia minor. Tests show elevated SGOT, SGPT. How to get values within normal range ?

Hi, I got blood tests done for a routine health check. Results showed some elevated results. SGOT -58, SGPT 108, blilrubin 0.8 , GGT - 92, cholesterol 196, HDL -43, LDL -116 . All other counts were normal. I have no health issues or complaints. Left smoking 6 months back and left drinking 3 months back (earlier a moderate/ occasional drinker). I am 41 years old, on the overweight side with a hectic routine/ timings, light/ moderate physical activity, high responsibility/ sapping/hands on control work requirements. I am looking for advise for getting blood levels normal, diet changes(?) or supplements(?). I have to undergo a complete medical in a months time. Is it possible to get results within normal values? Would be grateful for frank advise!! I am diagonosed with beta thallasemia minor - but with no health issues.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013