Diagnozed with prolapsed disc, advised surgery. How effective is ozone therapy, chances of its reoccurence?

Hello Dr .. I have been diagnozed with prolapsed disc L4-L5. Pain is severe now and my doctor advised me to go for Surgery to get it fixed permanentely. I m really scared now. Just wanted to know, before going for the surgery, what other options do I have today to consider. I heard about Ozone Theraphy. How effective it is? chances of reoccurences. I m looking for a permanent fix. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012