Diagnostic laparoscopy for pcos. Trying to conceive. Irregular periods. Should go for IUI?

hi Doc, My age is 29 & weight 45kgs, ht 5 .0 .In the month of May 2012, I had gone through diagnostic Laproscopy for ovarian drillingPCOS). they made punctures on my both ovaries and removed minor traces of endometrium .I m trying to concieve since 1.6yrs.After laproscopy also I ve having my priods late by 10-12days.Now my Doc is asking us to undergo IUI . but before that we are thinking to try till Dec and then also if not comes positive, we ll opt for IUI.So will it be fine if we undergo IUI after 6months of laproscopy or my chances of getting pregnant will be reduced???Also I use lubricant (KY jelly, Xylocaine ) during every intercourse. Due to the ban of KY Jelly( I ve read that it reduces the motility or may kill the sperm.Is this true?? Also I m been prescribed Fertyl 150mg (gradually increasing the dose for every cycle)from 2nd day of my period, metformin 500mg twice a day and aspirin once a day. But I m facing trouble with metformin. because after taking it I m feeling nausea whole day and after waking up from sleep I m seeing reflections of the objects around me(eg:like while moving my hand i could see 3-4 hands for one hand). So I ve stopped taking them and from then I never felt nauseous or any vision problem. I need to tell this to my Doc in my next visit. i want to know like why this is happening to me while taking metforamin Thanks in advance Doc.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012