Diagnostic chest PA results. Pleural efusion, fibrohazy desities. Is there any abnormality ?

my result in chest PA . PTB BOTH UPPER LUNG FIELDS-ACTIVITY UNDETERMINED
MINIMAL RIGHT PLEURAL EEFUSION AND/OR THICKENING, DOC CAN YOU READ MY RESULT THAT DO I HAVE A LUNGS PROBLEMS, THIS IS THE FINDING , FIBROHAZY DENSITIES ARE SEEN IN BOTH UPPER LUNGFIELDS. THE HEART IS NOT ENLARGED .THE TRACHEA IS MIDLINE. THE RIGHT COSTOPHRENIC ANGLE IS BLUNTED , THE HEMIDIAPHRAGMS AND LEFT COSTOPHRENIC ANGLE ARE DISTINCT. THE REST OF THE OSSEOUS AND SOFT TISSUE STRUCTURES ARE UNREMARKABLE.

THANKS
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013