Diagnosis of Inferolateral ischemia

What questions do I ask my doctor taoday about my diagnosis of Inferolateral ischemia
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
Hi there? Are you talking about inferolateral ischemia of the heart? Cause for some reason your question has been put in the Brain and Spine Category. I'd recommend you repost the question in the Cardiology section to get an answer from the right people.

If it's not about the heart. You have to tell me exactly what part of the brain is suffering from the ischemia and I can give you more information.

You can always use our Chat with a doctor or Ask A Specialist options for a more personalized discussion.

Hope this helps! Take Care! Thanks for coming to HealthCareMagic.Com