Diagnosed with vasculitis hsp. Feeling cold, back pain, joint pain and nausea. Had surgery for kidney stones in the past. Any comments?

I have vasculitus hsp (diagnosed October 2011). For the last two days I have felt as if I am getting a cold - really cold and struggling to get warm. When I get warm I start to sweat and feel uncomfortable. I have also been feeling lightheaded and each time it is lasting longer - stated for about a minute now almost permanent with nausea . My joint pain has also increased. I had to have emergency surgery in November 2012 for kidney stones as my right kidney was blocked. A stone was left to hopefully pass but I have been having some back pain for a couple of days and my stomach is bloated.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013