Diagnosed with varicocele in right testicle, moderate pain. Safe to have surgery at a later date?

Hi, i m 22 years old now, since i am 19 yrs old, i was diagnosed with varicocele in my right testicle, the pain is about 5 out of 10. (10 is the most painful). I CAN tolerate the pain because it is NOT very painful anyway. my question is, can i have surgery after marriage? My Doctor advised me to have surgery after marriage because i can tolerate the pain. Can i have surgery after 5 years from now? thanks because i don t have enough money now... thanks :)
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013