Diagnosed with vaginal infection. Itchy, red and burns while urinating. Cortizone cream and monistate anti yeast cream did not help. Might be UTI?

I was diagnosed with a vaginal yeast infection two days ago, and perscribed fluconizole oral. The symptoms arouns my vagina have gotten worse though. Very very itchy, red, irritated, snd when I pre the urine burns the skin around my vagina. I have tried cortizone cream, vagisil anti itch cream, and monistate anti yeast cream.....and nothing is helping. I have had a strep b bladder infection in the past. Do you think it might be a UTI also? I am uninsured, but have some amoxicillin and cephalexin 500 on hand. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013