Diagnosed with uveitis. Treated with prednozone, not worked. What will?

Hi, im 41 years old , female and was diagnosed with uveitis last November 2012. I was treated with prednozone eye drops and pills. After taking that, my vision improved for a week. But then, it came back. I continue using steroids, but it had no improvement so I take turmeric capsules for a month but nothing happens. I tried bilberry powder with lutein but it worsen my condition. I came back to my doctor and now Im still using steroids...but still no improvement.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013