Diagnosed with uterine fibroids, distorted endometrium. Will there be any problem for conception?

I want to have children. What are the least invasive option I have? At 39 years old I was diagnosed with fibroids . I’m now 42 years old. I was diagnosed with heterogeneous irregular fibroid uterus . The uterus measures 16.2 x10.2 x 11.4. Five (5) were identified. 1) right subserosal measures 13.3 X 8.7 x9.8 cm. 2) anterior subserosal measures 4.5 x 2.8 x 4.8 cm 3) fundal subserosal measures 4.4 x 4.5 x 4.8 cm. `4) left and subserosal measures 4.5 x 3.2 x 4 cm. 5) subserosal measures 6.5 x 5.6 x 6cm. Endometrium is distorted and could not be identified. Right adnexa measures 3.5 x 3 x 2.1. left adnexa could not be clearly defined. No large left adnexal masses are seen. No focal dominant solid or cystic adnexal masses are seen, no free fluid within the pelvis . No pain and heavy bleeding 1 day during my monthly cycle. I want to have children. What are the least invasive option I have?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012